UPCOMING for David Neumann and ABG
- TOUR DATES for the Bessie Award-winning I Understand Everything Better
- Awarded Robert Rauschenberg Residency for a new work to premiere in Fall 2018. Working title: “Because… Science”
- David will direct The Object Lesson at NYTW
- David will do the dishes
- David was named an artist in residence at the SETI Institute
- ABG’s most recent work, I Understand Everything Better, received two 2016 Bessie Awards, one for Outstanding Production and one for Sound/Music, awarded to Tei Blow.
- David choreographed Hadestown (NYTW) , Futurity (SoHo Rep/ArsNova), War (LCT3), The Total Bent (Public) and Underground Railroad Game (Ars Nova). He was nominated for a Joe A. Callaway Award by SDC for his work on Futurity and an AUDELCO award for his work on The Total Bent.
- David choreographed Hagoromo at BAM’s Harvey Theater with Wendy Whelan and Jock Soto.