UPCOMING for David Neumann and ABG:
- New website coming soon!
- David and ABG were chosen for the first residency partnership between Brooklyn Academy of Music and The Lumberyard in 2018! Read the NY Times article HERE.
- ABG received a multi-year Residency at the Maggie Allessee National Center for Choreography at FSU!
- A fantastic tour for I Understand Everything Better. Thank you to all of our hosts: Fusebox Festival and Bryn Mawr College!
- David was awarded a Robert Rauschenberg Residency
- David directed The Object Lesson at NYTW
- David was named an artist in residence at the SETI Institute
- ABG’s most recent work, I Understand Everything Better, received two 2016 Bessie Awards, one for Outstanding Production and one for Sound/Music, awarded to Tei Blow.
- David choreographed Hadestown (NYTW) , Futurity (SoHo Rep/ArsNova), War (LCT3), The Total Bent (Public) and Underground Railroad Game (Ars Nova). He was nominated for two Lucille Lortel Awards (Hadestown and The Total Bent), a Joe A. Callaway Award by SDC for his work on Futurity and an AUDELCO award for his work on The Total Bent.
- David choreographed Hagoromo at BAM’s Harvey Theater with Wendy Whelan and Jock Soto.